Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/23 12:41:31 UTC

JIRA version for 5.0.0

L.S.,

I have set up a version in the SM JIRA project for the Apache ServiceMix
5.0.0 release, cfr.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM/fixforversion/12324078

I also reviewed the issues created in the last three years (everything
created since January 2010) and moved them to the right project/version or
marked them resolved.  I'll wait a few more days before bulk-closing the
remaining 207 issues so we can really start re-using the SM project for our
next releases.  If you know of any older issues that you want to keep track
of, please assign a fix version to it or move it to another of our JIRA
projects (if appropriate).

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen