Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/10 05:47:54 UTC

[NOTICE] English required in Apache

Hi all developer and PPMC

DolphinScheduler has been accepted as an incubator project, this is a good
news for the project. But also with more requirements.

The first one is English required every place, including
1. Tech discussion
2. Decision made
3. Documentations
4. Website
More.

I noticed https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/issues/781 shows
up from an initial committer.

Please be advised.

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [NOTICE] English required in Apache

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Furkan

Welcome.

Yes, I did some via wechat, to let the initial team feeling comfort to
engage with apache github and account easier.
Today, some of them still don't have account, due to my mistake. I didn't
use the right way to request account, but should have fixed yesterday.
Waiting for reply.

I am at the ACNA this whole week.😄

Sheng

Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>于2019年9月12日 周四上午2:30写道:

--
Sheng Wu
SkyWalking, Shardingsphere and Zipkin

Fw: [NOTICE] English required in Apache

Posted by dai lidong <li...@outlook.com>.
Hi, Furkan:
   thanks for mentoring DolphinScheduler project!

we will continue to study the articles of apache and try our best to practice apache way.
Indeed, due to the habits of Chinese users, many of our current communication are conducted on WeChat, but we are also guiding users to communicate via email and issue, so there will need some time.

--------
Lidong Dai

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,