Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/11 20:53:54 UTC

fix nuget link

Anyone know for sure what the format is to allow the link to our mailing
list to appear properly on nuget?

https://www.nuget.org/packages/Gremlin.Net/3.4.0

I can't seem to find the answer by searching. I could take a guess, but
didn't want to get it wrong and then only find out after release. :/

AW: fix nuget link

Posted by Florian Hockmann <fh...@florian-hockmann.de>.
The glv/Gremlin.Net.csproj.template is used to generate src/Gremlin.Net/Gremlin.Net.csproj and the Description element from there is used.

I actually never heard that markdown is supported for this description and while searching for it I can only find that they plan to allow additional Markdown files in the package to be displayed there:
https://github.com/NuGet/Home/issues/6873

To me, it seems to be a bug that they only render part of the URL correctly without anything after the anchor ('#').

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: fix nuget link

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: fix nuget link