Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Richard Grin <Ri...@univ-cotedazur.fr> on 2021/05/22 18:27:00 UTC

About Git

Hello,

2 questions about Git :

How can I know which version of Git is used by NetBeans? If I install a
new version of Git on my Windows machine, will it be used by NetBeans?
Does NetBeans use an internal version of Git?

Is it possible to launch any Git command from NetBeans (a little like we
can run any Maven goal), for example git restore?

Best regards,

Richard

Re: About Git

Posted by Andreas Reichel <an...@manticore-projects.com>.
Greetings.

On Mon, 2021-05-24 at 18:40 +0200, Richard Grin wrote:
> Do you know how to print the version number of Git on which JGit is
> based?

No, I don't but you can easily ask
here:�https://www.eclipse.org/jgit/support/

Best regards