Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Peter Dahm <pd...@itsd-consulting.de> on 2007/12/07 16:42:18 UTC

Treeview

Hi,

I'm looking for a jsf component to display a tree in comfortable way.

It should work like the tree in windows explorer. I do have the need to
resize the split area from the tree on the left side and the content area on
the right sight.

The only solution I have in mind is to build this behaviour with two
different frames.

Do's someone have another idea ??

Peter

Re: AW: Treeview

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello,

apart from using plain trinidad you are free to combine e.g. dojo with jsf
technologies.

matthias talked about that:
http://www.nabble.com/-Trinidad--Use-Dojo-with-Trinidad-tf4880858.html#a13968204

you are trying to implement something like the following dojo-demo:
http://dojotoolkit.org/demos/email-using-1-0
is this assumption right?

(as you see - there is no need for frames to implement your requirements)

regards,
gerhard

--

http://www.irian.at