Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/08/30 10:28:09 UTC

[DISCUSS] Start the release process on the tools?

Hi all,

now that all the pre-work is done and I just fixed something Justin found. I would like to cur a RC1 for our build tools.

Any Objections?

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Start the release process on the tools?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ah ok ... well anyway .. should be fixed now __

Chris

Am 30.08.20, 13:21 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com>:

    Hi,

    > now that all the pre-work is done and I just fixed something Justin found.

    Actually it was someone who wanted to use the ApacheCon slides for Apaxche@Home found it and contacted me offline.

    Justin

Re: [DISCUSS] Start the release process on the tools?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,