Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Butash, Bob" <bo...@eds.com> on 2007/05/14 19:28:39 UTC

Trinidad Status and Location

I know that Trinidad has left the incubator, I was wondering where I can
currently find distributions of the Impl and API libraries.

Also, with Oracle's donation of their rich component library, will that
be available in incubator soon?

Thanks,

Bob Butash

Re: Trinidad Status and Location

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

> I know that Trinidad has left the incubator, I was wondering where I can
> currently find distributions of the Impl and API libraries.

this is currently in SVN. No nightly builds yet (we will add them to
continuum soon).
There will be a new release in June.

> Also, with Oracle's donation of their rich component library, will that be
> available in incubator soon?

They have been voted in to Apache and we are looking forward to get
the initial commit soon. Be sure, you'll see an announcement here.

-Matze

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh