Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Diana ALLAM <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/19 14:15:12 UTC

How I can use ws-discovery with cxf?

Hello,

I'm a new cxf user.
I'm working on an example for using ws-discovery standard to publish and require services.
I have a difficulty to start with my example. I search a long time for it but I didn't find any helpful indications
on the cxf web site.
Maybe it could be possible by using interceptors but I am not sur.

Any ideas? Could I have some help please?
It is very urgent for me.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Diana ALLAM

Re: How I can use ws-discovery with cxf?

Posted by Diana ALLAM <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

thanks a lot for your reply.

On 19 nov. 2011, at 14:31, Glen Mazza wrote:

> I suspect it would be very difficult for a new CXF user to implement a WS-* standard, but no major web service stack has implemented that standard[1] so you'd probably be coding it from scratch.  Actually, [1] states there's some JAX-WS examples[2] that might be of help.

I already take a look to [1], I thought there is something similar for cxf as it is a support for WS-* standards.
I will follow this example so.

> Do you know how to create web services with CXF? Or work with JAX-WS handlers and CXF interceptors? [3], links 2, 43, and 44 might be of help.

Yes, I started an example by using Eclipse J2EE and Web Tools Platform (WTP) project.
But I didn't start yet working on JAX-WS handlers or CXF interceptors. [3] would be very useful for the rest of my project, thank you.

Best regards,

Diana ALLAM

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.

Posted by Diana ALLAM <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
I thought that there is already some API in cxf for ws-discovery support like other
WS-* standards.
That is mean, I have to implement from scratch all the details of the ws-discovery specification.
As my goal for the moment is to have a running example for this standard, finally I used Java-ws-discovery
 (http://code.google.com/p/java-ws-discovery/).
But in our future work, we will use cxf for the implementation of our model based on a discovery mechanism.
Thus, we need to go deeply in all these details.

Thank you again,

Best regards,

Diana

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.