Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com> on 2018/07/20 02:48:21 UTC

回复: [DISCUSS]Shall Java Chassis support random port

For security reasons, we should listen as less network interface as possible. So we make this design to listen only one network address. For users want this feature, it's really save a lot of time for them to configure ip address. I remember this is the original security reasons for 0.0.0.0 to listen only one address. However, we still follow the common ways, 0.0.0.0 to listen all possible network interface, and user have to configure the target network interface if they want only listen one network interface.

This problem regarding to random port, it is only hard to give port matrix to configure fire wall, and it's a option of users. I think we can provide this feature.