Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2003/03/12 15:58:02 UTC

RE: [struts-atlanta] Introductions

Hi Ebony, I hope you (and several co-workers) can attend the meeting.
It will be a great presentation by Chuck Cavaness.  He is an excellent
presenter and has recently given presentations across the Country at
various other Java User Groups.  We are very privileged to have Chuck
and other gurus based here in Atlanta, GA.

Don't be afraid to invite your supervisor or anyone who might want to
know more about what this phenomenon called 'Struts' is.

I see many requests come across on the struts-users list from people
requesting information that they can use to help persuade their boss to
go with Struts.  This is the perfect opportunity to let them come and
see what this is all about.

If this were a 'for profit' presentation, the admission for attendance
could easily be $150 to $500 per person.  Now is your chance to get this
for free!!!

Tell others!  Don't miss this awesome opportunity!!

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist