Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/01 18:12:26 UTC

Website restructuring and documentation

I saw we are planning to restructure the website and have documentation as
part of it. While working on multiple other projects, they all tend to have
documentation as part of the project repository itself, and just publish it
in the website as this gives more flexibility regarding versioning, etc.

Thoughts ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975

Re: Website restructuring and documentation

Posted by Gino Bustelo <gi...@bustelos.com>.
I think it is a good idea to have the docs with the code. For the first go
at this, we will most likely contribute the content to the website repo to
avoid another step in our build.