Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Dmitry Goldenberg <dm...@weblayers.com> on 2007/06/11 22:59:28 UTC

POI & Visio?

Hello,

Sorry for the wide distribution.

I was wondering if there are any capabilities, either already in POI or being planned for, to have a Java API for the Visio file format.  Also, is there anywhere an open source Java converter from the native Visio format to XML?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
- Dmitry

RE: POI & Visio?

Posted by Dmitry Goldenberg <dm...@weblayers.com>.
Is this some kind of Andrew C. Oliver rule I am not aware of?  I think the rule should be, stop wasting bandwidth with pointless flaming.  I'm done with this, over and out.

________________________________

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@buni.org>.

RE: POI & Visio?

Posted by Dmitry Goldenberg <dm...@weblayers.com>.