Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/27 16:45:37 UTC

Suggestion wanted

Since I'm not able to get off this stale link exception, I'm considering to
provide my edit grid with its own form component.
Dong so it will not be possible to put the edit grid inside a form component
(of course you can't put a <form> inside another <form>).

I think that this trick will solve a lot of problems but will add some
limitations (anyway the grid has to work with a visit object or similar).

I need to know your opinion about this solution.

Do you find it too limiting ?

Ciao,
kiuma