Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Michael Joyce <ml...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/09 08:22:15 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Open Climate Workbench 0.5 RC1 Release

Anyone else want to review this?

--
----------------
Mike

Re: [VOTE] Apache Open Climate Workbench 0.5 RC1 Release

Posted by "Ramirez, Paul M (398M)" <pa...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1

--Paul

Paul Ramirez, M.S.
Technical Group Supervisor
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications (398M)
Office: 158-264, Mailstop: 158-242
Email: paul.m.ramirez@jpl.nasa.gov<ma...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Office: 818-354-1015
Cell: 818-395-8194

lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com> <javascript:;>> wrote:

Hi Mike,
Excellent effort in getting this out so quickly.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 7:35 AM, <de...@climate.apache.org>
<javascript:;>>

Posted by Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>.
Bumping this again for Pram!