Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com> on 2007/10/30 03:38:24 UTC

T5: BeanEditForm exception

Hi all,

I've just tried out BeanEditForm for the first time with T5 and am quite
lost.  Reading the docs, it appears I'm going to have to provide a fair
number of translators for my object.  That's fine, but I was hoping to do it
piecemeal.  The only error I seem to get, however, is the following:

" No adapter from type java.math.BigDecimal to type
org.apache.tapestry.Translator is available (registered types are
java.lang.Double, java.lang.Integer, java.lang.Long, java.lang.String)."

Is there anyway to see what property is causing the error?

Thanks,
Kevin