Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by UXX OData <ux...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/01 10:21:59 UTC

Regarding OData asynchronous service

Hi,

We are currently introducing Olingo asynchronous services to our code base.
While studying the source code of Olingo v4 provided in the official
website, we figured out that the way the asynchronous services are supplied
can further be enhanced.We suggest that the asynchronous service supply can
be decoupled from the processors so that we do not have to use the same set
of lines inside all the processors for calling asynchronous services.We
would like to know your opinion on this and we wish to contribute for
implementing the above mentioned functionality.We look forward to hearing
from you as early as possible.

Best regards!
UXXteam

Re: Regarding OData asynchronous service

Posted by mibo <mi...@apache.org>.
I also agree with the opinion of Ramesh, start with JIRA and a patch.
If it helps (e.g. for discussions) a committer can create an according branch for proposal (and the patch(s)).

Regards, Michael

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.