Posted to user@struts.apache.org by koen boutsen <ko...@lycos.com> on 2003/11/25 15:08:51 UTC

save form fields

hi

In my form, a user enters data for an organisation. Via a save button, these data are saved in the database.
My problem is : when the user clicks on a link in the main menu of my application before hitting the save button, he looses the not-saved information and goes to another page.
Does anyone know how I can get a pop-up message that alerts my user if he pushes a button or link outside the form before he has saved his information ?

Thanks

Koen