Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Andrey Davydov <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/02 11:58:49 UTC

Binary marshaller warm up

Hello.

There is difficult transaction in my system, requires to put about 50 objects to 7 different ignite caches. Objects have 7 different classes. Some of them have difficult internal structure with object and collection fileds.

The first execution of this transaction after empty cluster startup takes about 500-700 ms. All other executions of exactly same transaction take 10-20 ms.

I think it is due to cluster wide initialization of binary marshaller metadata (seems too long for class loading).

If there is any way to initialize marshaller with list of required classes on startup?

Andrey.

Re: Binary marshaller warm up

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Andrey,

Other types will have lazy initialization, it's a default behavior.

Evgenii

Posted by Andrey Davydov <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,