Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Todd Marchal <t....@plastictechnologies.com> on 2005/06/10 15:46:05 UTC

AbstractService - Expired Data

I have a created a service that inherits from the AbstractService class,
accepts one parameter as an identifier, and returns a dynamic result.
The problem arises when attempting to pull updated information after
having already connected to the service.  For example, I connect to the
service and pull the result.  The data is then updated via an external
method and I connect to the service again.  In that case, the result
does not contain the new data, it remains identical to the initial
connection.

How do I avoid this problem and ensure only current data is being
returned by the service?

Thanks.

Re: AbstractService - Expired Data

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Todd Marchal <t.marchal <at> plastictechnologies.com> writes:

> The data is then updated via an external
> method and I connect to the service again.  In that case, the result
> does not contain the new data, it remains identical to the initial
> connection.

You'd better show us some code to illustrate the problem.