Posted to users@maven.apache.org by CassUser CassUser <ca...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/21 17:55:18 UTC

Maven project packaging

Hey guys,

We have a large multi-module maven project.  We need to ship it to a remote
site where the client has no internet access.  What is the easiest way to
package our source code and all dependencies/plugins etc.?

Thanks.

Re: Maven project packaging

Posted by Jesse Farinacci <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi CassUser,

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 11:55 AM, CassUser CassUser <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have a large multi-module maven project.  We need to ship it to a remote
> site where the client has no internet access.  What is the easiest way to
> package our source code and all dependencies/plugins etc.?

The maven-assembly-plugin would be the best fit.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/single-mojo.html
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/descriptor-refs.html

-Jesse

Re: Maven project packaging

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
On 21/01/2011 11:55 AM, CassUser CassUser wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> We have a large multi-module maven project.  We need to ship it to a remote
> site where the client has no internet access.  What is the easiest way to
> package our source code and all dependencies/plugins etc.?
>
> Thanks.

Give them a copy of your Nexus repo.
Give them a copy of your project source files(Source Repo or a zip of
your Eclipse workspace with all your projects on-line).

Ron