Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Jun Yang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/04 09:10:35 UTC

output of "ant test"

This isn't specific to Nutch. I am developing a new plugin for Nutch and its
unittest, and when I run "ant test", I can see either the test passes or
fails. However, there is details on which line fails. Even worse, if I put a
System.out.print() in my code, I cannot see the content being printed to
screen.

So I feel 'ant test' is dumping some information somewhere else. Does anyone
has a clue?

Thanks,

- YJ

Re: output of "ant test"