Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com> on 2002/11/25 16:31:37 UTC

Using intake to format output

I know this may sound odd, but what are the thoughts on using intake to
format the output of a form field?  I know intake is used to validate
input, but it might be a good tool to use to format the values of form
fields as well.  For example, date field can be defined with one or more
input masks.  This information could be used (just by using the first
mask specified) to format the form field (assuming that it has a value).