Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/02/22 10:13:30 UTC

[CFP] Dubbo Nanjing Meetup on March 23rd

Hi,

I am pleased to announce that the Dubbo community are going to hold a meetup in
Nanjing on March 23rd (Saturday), and we are now open to community talks
about (not limited to):

* Introduction to Dubbo's new features
* Dubbo best practice in production system
* Integrate Dubbo with other open source software
* Other topics involving Dubbo

The submission link will be update once available.
Before that you can simply reply to this thread.

The call for talks will be closed by Feb 28th.

Looking forward to your participation!
--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [CFP] Dubbo Nanjing Meetup on March 23rd

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

The CFP channel is closed at 23:59 on Feb 28th.
Thanks for everyone who submitted, once the topics are decided, the
registration will be open.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Folks, if you are interested in this activity, and happen to be in Nanjing
in that particular weekend, pls. drop by :) It is a nice chance to know
each other, Dubboers.

-Ian.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi All,