Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@opensource.lk> on 2004/01/20 03:14:25 UTC

Add auto genarated build file to axis WSDL2Java

Hi All;

At the JSR109 Impl we are having a build.xml file (ant) autogenarated
and after genarating code and fill the impl in the SEI user can compile
and create the jar file just typing "ant" in the dir.

I am *Qurious* does Axis will benifit from something like that.
I proposed to genarated build.xml file with WSDL2Java code that
automate compiling and create a JAR (Even the packaging requirement of the
axis is much simpler than JSR109 Impl).

If this is useful I will commit a fix.

Thanks
Srinath