Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Paul Moreau <pa...@zutec.com> on 2015/06/23 12:50:01 UTC

ScrollableStageText ArgumentError: Error #2006: The supplied index is out of bounds (when using high y value)

Hi folks,

It seems when you add a text input to a view with a y value greater than
8192 the above error is thrown.

This issue was raised last year but I can't find any fixes or work arounds
for it.

It is detailed in the below links;

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34391

https://github.com/joshtynjala/feathers/issues/998

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28940858/flash-builder-argumenterror-error-2006-the-supplied-index-is-out-of-bounds

I am using Flex 4.14.1 developing for mobile devices.

Any advice?

Thanks

--

*DISCLAIMER: This electronic message together with any attachments is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose