Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by talkingalone <yp...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/30 17:33:15 UTC

referenced fonts configuration

Hello everyone,

We have been trying to properly configure FOP to generate pdf's with
referenced fonts, so that we can avoid the legal problems that would arise
if we embedded certain fonts. In the documentation it seems to be pretty
straightforward:

            <fonts>
                <referenced-fonts>
                    <match font-family=".*"/>
                </referenced-fonts>
            </fonts>

And then it would reference all possible fonts installed in the consumer's
system. Then, in the xslt, the font has to be referenced using the font
family name, if I understood correctly.

My question is: is there anything else that has to be done for this to work?
Do I have to add something else apart from that in the fop config?

Thank you!