Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Bartko Zoltan <ba...@bartkozoltan.com> on 2006/09/10 22:28:48 UTC

required attribute missing

Hello folks,

I have a question.  I made an xml schema I would like to use and, being a
newbie, I was trying to write a new xml file and read it immediately after
writing, but there is something not too correct going on.

What happened is that I had a schema with an element having a few dozen
subelements and a required attribute. When I marshalled the data to the file,
the non-null elements were there, but the required attribute was not, in
spite of having a fixed value set in the schema.

To see, what I am talking about: http://de.geocities.com/bartkozo/test1.tar.gz

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your answer in advance

Zoltan Bartko

Re: required attribute missing

Posted by Bartko Zoltan <ba...@bartkozoltan.com>.
I am sorry, I did not realize the server would not want to cooperate. Here is
another link:

http://www.bartkozoltan.com/test1.tar.gz

Thanks

Zoltan

Dňa Ne 10. September 2006 22:31 ste napísali:

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 9/10/06, Bartko Zoltan <ba...@bartkozoltan.com> wrote:

> To see, what I am talking about: http://de.geocities.com/bartkozo/test1.tar.gz

That link doesn't work. However, when in doubt, please file a bug
report and attach your files there.

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)