Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rob Dennett <ro...@tmit1.org> on 2006/05/10 21:20:36 UTC

page specifications in sub directories

I have a page specification in a sub directory of WEB-INF that doesn’t seem to work.

If I enter HYPERLINK "http://localhost:8080/MyApp/app?service=external&page=myDir/MyPage"http://localhost:8080/MyApp/app?service=external&page=myDir/MyPage”, I get a PageNotFoundException saying that “myDir/MyPage” isn’t found.  I have read in much older threads that you needed to have a <page> tag in the application specification for each page in a sub directory and another thread saying that the above was the way to do it.  The former seems very inefficient (yeah, I know about the collectpages ant task).  Is it the only way to have page/component specs or templates in sub directories?

BTW, what’s going on with apache.org?  I haven’t been able to connect for hours.

Thanks for your help,

Rob