Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Kumar Pankaj <Pa...@drei.com> on 2003/10/20 19:21:43 UTC

[Digester]How to call a constructor passing the element name (or my own value), not its attributes..

Re: [Digester]How to call a constructor passing the element name (or my own value), not its attributes..

Posted by Ricky Panaglucci <hi...@yahoo.co.uk>.
kumar,
grab the nightly digester build, it has an example
"catalog" which does exactly what you need.

ricardo