Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Peng Xiao <25...@qq.com> on 2017/11/01 03:16:17 UTC

回复: Tuning bootstrap new node

We noticed that streaming will take about 10 hours,all the left is compaction,we will improve  concurrent_compactors first.

Thanks all for your reply.

From:  "我自己的邮箱";<25...@qq.com>;

Date:  Tue, Oct 31, 2017 07:18 PM

To:  "user"<us...@cassandra.apache.org>;

Subject:  Tuning bootstrap new node

Dear All,

Can we make some tuning to make bootstrap new node more quick?We have a three DC cluster(RF=3 in two DCs,RF=1 in another ,48 nodes in the DC with RF=3).As the Cluster is becoming larger and larger,we need to spend more than 24 hours to bootstrap a new node.

Could you please advise how to tune this ?

Many Thanks,

Peng Xiao