Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 07:07:55 UTC

Neethi 3.0.0 release??

Folks,

Axis2 community is planning for its 1.6 release and one of the SNAPSHOT
dependencies that we have is the netthi-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

Is neethi trunk in a releasable state? Well I hope so, as the Axis2 trunk
looks pretty stable with the neethi trunk.

The second question is is there any volunteers to drive the Neethi 3.0.0
release? We were planning to do the axis2 release ASAP, so we need the
neethi release ASA the AXIOM release is out.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton
Software Architect & Product Manager, WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.org

phone: +1 408 754 7388 ext 51789
email: ruwan@wso2.com; cell: +94 77 341 3097
blog: http://blog.ruwan.org
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruwanlinton
google: http://www.google.com/profiles/ruwan.linton
tweet: http://twitter.com/ruwanlinton

Re: Neethi 3.0.0 release??

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
On 2/3/2011 4:04 PM, Andreas Veithen wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 15:37, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On Thursday 03 February 2011 9:31:25 am Ruwan Linton wrote:
>>> Let me check on that, I guess it can. I thought the AXIOM changes are some
>>> API fixes on the AXIOM layer.
>> What time frame are you looking at?    I DO need to fix a few things in Neethi
>> for a project I'm working on, I just don't have time this week.  That said,
>> I'm also OK with a 2.1 now and a 2.1.1 in a few weeks.    Everyone who knows
>> me on the CXF lists knows I believe in release often.   :-)
> Me too, and I'm trying to convert the Axis folks to our religion ;-)
Hehe, that is what we were doing at the beginning, but after 1.5 release
we diverted :)

Deepal

Re: Neethi 3.0.0 release??

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Neethi 3.0.0 release??

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Re: Neethi 3.0.0 release??

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
No, the changes simply replace some usages of deprecated APIs by calls
to new APIs introduced in 1.2.11, but the deprecated ones are still
supported. They will only be removed in Axiom 1.3.

Andreas

Re: Neethi 3.0.0 release??

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: Neethi 3.0.0 release??