Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Battal Kekec <ba...@dialup.fh-aachen.de> on 2010/01/20 12:28:21 UTC

wsdl Service namespace

Hi,

I have implemented a Service that should historicise a BPEL process. I
should use this Service normally in a business process - BPEL.
I implented the Service with Axis2, but there was generated a wsdl file
for this Service without namespaces, that are used in this wsdl descripton.
The prefixes are available through the whole document, but they are not
listed in <definitions> tag.

After deploying this Service in Axis2 with Apache Tomcat I clicked only
to the deployed Service under axis2/services and a wsdl was automatically
generated, so the java2wsdl tool was used.

I tried to reproduce the namespaces of the appropriate prefixes such as

<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://bpel.provenance"
                   xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"
                   xmlns:ns="http://bpel.provenance"
                   xmlns:soap12="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/"
                   xmlns:wsaw="http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl"

The targetNamespace was already given. But there are still two prefixes
I don't know their namespaces. These are

         xmlns:ax210=...
         xmlns:urn=...

Could anyone help me? Perhaps I write some code places where the
prefixes are used. For example

<xs:element name="IOException">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="IOException" nillable="true"
type="ax210:IOException"/>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

<wsdl:portType name="DataProvenanceServicePortType">
<wsdl:operation name="initHistoryXML">
<wsdl:input message="ns:initHistoryXMLRequest"
wsaw:Action="urn:initHistoryXML"/>
<wsdl:output message="ns:initHistoryXMLResponse"
wsaw:Action="urn:initHistoryXMLResponse"/>
<wsdl:fault message="ns:Exception" name="Exception"
wsaw:Action="urn:initHistoryXMLException"/>
<wsdl:fault message="ns:IOException" name="IOException"
wsaw:Action="urn:initHistoryXMLIOException"/>
</wsdl:operation>

<wsdl:operation name="lastUpdateHistoryXML">
<wsdl:input message="ns:lastUpdateHistoryXMLRequest"
wsaw:Action="urn:lastUpdateHistoryXML"/>
<wsdl:fault message="ns:IOException" name="IOException"
wsaw:Action="urn:lastUpdateHistoryXMLIOException"/>
</wsdl:operation>

<wsdl:operation name="historiciseBPELAction">
<wsdl:input message="ns:historiciseBPELActionRequest"
wsaw:Action="urn:historiciseBPELAction"/>
<wsdl:fault message="ns:IOException" name="IOException"
wsaw:Action="urn:historiciseBPELActionIOException"/>
</wsdl:operation>
</wsdl:portType>

regards
Battal Kekec