Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Anu Engineer <ae...@hortonworks.com> on 2017/07/20 21:40:14 UTC

Corona is here -- And Ozone works !!!!

Hi All,

I just deployed a test cluster with Nandakumar and we were able to run corona from a single node, with 10 thread for 12 mins.

We were able to write 789 MB and were writing 66 keys per second from a single node.

Number of Volumes created: 10
Number of Buckets created: 10
Number of Keys added: 78984
Execution time: 12 minutes

The fun fact, Ozone just worked :), This is the first time we have written something like 78K keys into ozone. We are just starting on Corona and we will expand to run it from multiple nodes.

—Anu

Re: Corona is here -- And Ozone works !!!!

Posted by Mingliang Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Still, it’s good news!

Best,

Posted by Anu Engineer <ae...@hortonworks.com>.