Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sam Ceylani <sa...@mistercertified.com> on 2014/09/25 19:32:59 UTC

Does management server have to be able mount NSF Share on a storage network?

There is no documentation on requirements for separate storage network and management server setup of
this network (for secondary storage). Normally management network is used for secondary storage but if we
create a separate storage network for secondary, do we have to add this new network to management server also?
make it accessible from it?

There is some information on the internet about the requirement of not being able to ping this storage
network from management network and can somebody can explain this little further?

If we have a separate storage network, does it have to be accessible from management server, since
It does uploading and downloading templates through the web interface, Ty Sam

Re: Does management server have to be able mount NSF Share on a storage network?

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi, that procedure appears correct, but double-check the docs since they
might have some details about this.

Best regards,
Kirk

Posted by Sam Ceylani <sa...@mistercertified.com>.