Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by bin z <bi...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/03 14:44:41 UTC

when jsf start up, how it reads the configuration file?

For struts, it uses Digester to process the configuration file. I tried to
find something like this in FacesServlet, but cannot find any similar code.
So, my question is how jsf web application implement this kind of work?

Re: when jsf start up, how it reads the configuration file?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

On 8/3/06, Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Take a look at myfaces-impl:org.apache.myfaces.config.*

You couldn't find myfaces-impl:org.apache.myfaces.config.impl.digester.*?

Re: when jsf start up, how it reads the configuration file?

Posted by bin z <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by bin z <bi...@gmail.com>.
thanks for help :)

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.