Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Julien Escario <pa...@asylog.net> on 2001/10/20 19:34:30 UTC

Newbie question

Hello,
I really new to ASP in general, APACHE::ASP in particular.
I need to kown if the extensions (like smartupload) are available with
APACHE::ASP.
If no, is it possible to install it ?

thanks

Re: Newbie question

Posted by Joshua Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
Julien Escario wrote:

> Hello,
> I really new to ASP in general, APACHE::ASP in particular.
> I need to kown if the extensions (like smartupload) are available with
> APACHE::ASP.
> If no, is it possible to install it ?

What is smartupload is?  Often, what one would
need an extension for in IIS/ASP, one can easily use an
existing CPAN perl module to achieve the same effect.
This might be true in this case, I don't know.

--Josh