Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2017/06/20 19:45:33 UTC

Re: HBaseCon Update (CfP closes Monday)

Slides from last weeks hbasecon2017 are up and available here:
https://www.slideshare.net/search/slideshow?searchfrom=header&q=hbasecon2017

Enjoy,
HBaseCon Program Committee

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 12:09 PM, Kahlil Oppenheimer <
kahliloppenheimer@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Stack,
>
> I hope all is well!
>
> I just wanted to follow up here to see if there was any update on the
> videos of the presentations being posted. I'd love to re-watch some of the
> amazing talks from the conference if possible.
>
> Thanks so much for all of your help.

Thanks for the kick Kahlil. I just uploaded all videos and linked them to
their presence up in slideshare:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVlmWjkbzS5l-VlMAmky1RTQm8D3lNTJY

https://www.slideshare.net/search/slideshow?searchfrom=header&q=hbasecon2017

Agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bn_mQj2pGSskb7Wa95G7Hv1Xu3uzkLZyWWRBp0zDvG4/edit

There is work to do still to get it all up on the archive for hbasecon at
hbase.apache.org/www.hbasecon.com/ (ditto for the recent hbasecon asia...
HBASE-18563)

Thanks,

St.Ack