Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/24 23:34:48 UTC

[Android] InAppBrowser and URI whitelisting

Hey

I was looking at CB-8180, and I'm wondering what the correct behaviour for
intents being launched from URIs should be for an InAppBrowser.  Should
these have free reign to open whatever, or should they also be bound by the
rules of the whitelist?

What do people think?

Joe

Re: [Android] InAppBrowser and URI whitelisting

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Yeah, that does sound messed up :S.

Perhaps IAB should be restricted to network & intent whitelists? With CSP,
our basic guidance is to allow full network access and restrict via CSP
anyways.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.