Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org> on 2014/11/13 23:33:06 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.6.0 (incubating) RC2

All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Aurora 0.6.0 release.

Aurora 0.6.0-rc2 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-aurora.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=0.6.0-rc2

The branch used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-aurora.git&hb=0.6.0-rc2

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.6.0-rc2/apache-aurora-0.6.0-rc2-incubating.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.6.0-rc2/apache-aurora-0.6.0-rc2-incubating.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.6.0-rc2/apache-aurora-0.6.0-rc2-incubating.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Tue Nov 18 14:30:25 PST 2014

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.6.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.6.0 because...

-=Bill

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.6.0 (incubating) RC2

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
+1, was issue with 2 files missing headers, i've put up a patch and will be
fixed in master for next release

-Jake

Apache Aurora release checklist
-----
1.1 Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
2.1 Build is successful including automated tests.
3.1 DISCLAIMER is correct, filenames include "incubating".
3.2 Top-level LICENSE and NOTICE are correct for each distribution.
3.3 All source files have license headers where appropriate.
    2 files missing headers, created AURORA-933 and submitted patch to add
headers
    - src/main/python/apache/aurora/executor/thermos_statuses.py
    - src/test/python/apache/aurora/client/api/api_util.py
3.4 The provenance of all source files is clear (ASF or software grants).
3.5 Dependencies licenses are ok as per http://apache.org/legal/
3.6 Release consists of source code only, no binaries.

Posted by Benjamin Hindman <be...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding), looks good to me folks!

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.