Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Detelin Yordanov <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/06 10:51:03 UTC

Identifying x509 supporting tokens

Hi devs,
   In a scenario when the message has been secured with e.g. asymmetric
binding and additionally parts of it were encrypted with a x509 supporting
token (all of this specified in a policy file), how does a security module
identify the certificate to use as a supporting token (because it can be
different from the one used for the assymetric binding, right)?

Thanks,
   Detelin

Re: Identifying x509 supporting tokens

Posted by Detelin Yordanov <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,
  Nobody has an idea about this?
Nandana, how is this done in Rampart? I think it should be possible to
specify different alias
for the certificate to be used as a supporting token. I can't imagine nobody
had this scenario sofar.

Regards,
   Detelin

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Detelin Yordanov <detelinyordanov@gmail.com