Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Mario Giammarco <mg...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/31 10:03:47 UTC

Help needed for ip setup

Hello,
I have read cloudstack documentation many times, regarding ip addresses.
I am not able to understand it because it is to complex and detailed. I do
not understand if there is a systemvm that also gives ip addresses via dhcp
and cover the gw role.

I need a simple tutorial.

I choose "basic networking" type.
I have a network 10.1.0.0/24 with dns/gw 10.1.0.1. I have dhcp from
10.1.0.100-10.1.0.200 (I can change the range).
I have one manager/host server at ip 10.1.0.13.

Now please tell me how can I setup the guest/public/etc. addresses of my
zone/pod/etc.

Many many thanks,
Mario

Re: Help needed for ip setup

Posted by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com>.
What guide are you following?

Re: Help needed for ip setup

Posted by Mario Giammarco <mg...@gmail.com>.

Re: Help needed for ip setup

Posted by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com>.
What have you configured VLAN 200 and 300 for in Cloudstack?

Marty

Re: Help needed for ip setup

Posted by Mario Giammarco <mg...@gmail.com>.

Re: Help needed for ip setup