Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Nutulapati, Krishna" <KN...@ussco.com> on 2008/05/06 19:39:02 UTC

RE: table> row selection javascript

 This is some thing I'm also looking now.
Seems like this feature is available with latest sandbox.
I'm also trying to implement this feature.But Didn't find the sandbox
software
Please share with me, if you have any ideas
http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-20080506/selectOneRow.jsf;jsessi
onid=8BAAB2534F1B478F8FBAAC407240B031
Thanks
Krishna