Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Heejong Lee <he...@google.com> on 2019/11/01 21:33:36 UTC

***UNCHECKED*** Re: published containers overwrite locally built containers

Since 'docker run' automatically pulls when the image doesn't exist
locally, I think it's safe to remove explicit 'docker pull' before 'docker
run'. Without 'docker pull', we won't update the local image with the
remote image (for the same tag) but it shouldn't be a problem in prod that
the unique tag is assumed for each released version.