Posted to user@struts.apache.org by pa...@firstenergycorp.com on 2003/05/21 19:41:42 UTC

Preventing multiple submit of same form

Hello,

Does Struts offer anything to simplify the handling of the situation where
a user clicks on a submit button more than once? I'm sure  can come up with
ways on my own but if there is already something in Struts to simplify that
for me I'd much rather use that.

Thanks in advance for any info!

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.

Re: Preventing multiple submit of same form

Posted by Matthias Bauer <Ma...@livinglogic.de>.
Hava a look at the Struts Workflow Extension at
http://www.livinglogic.de/Struts/

Alternatively, if you are only interested in preventing the user from
doing submits twice, you can use the Struts token mechanism. Yet you
will find that this is not the only issue you need to deal with, when
you application becomes a little more complex, so you might be better of
working with the Struts Workflow Extension.

--- Matthias

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Yep, sure does.
Check the docs in regards to using "tokens".