Posted to user@struts.apache.org by gr...@intellicare.com on 2005/08/24 22:48:42 UTC

[Shale] Re: Building shale from SVN trunk-ShaleWebContext.getChain() not found

Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com> wrote on 08/24/2005 04:30:11 PM:

> It sounds like you re-downloaded the source distro into a directory
> that had an old copy.  That means you won't have reflected the fact
> that InvokeCommand was deleted yesterday.  (If you'd been using the
> SVN repository directly, doing "svn update" would have picked this
> up).
>
> Expand the source distros into a new empty directory and you'll have
> more success.

Yes, thank you Craig. That was it. Btw, don't know if this yet another
wrong observation, but I needed to add the path to spring-webflow.jar in
build.xml, like:

<property name="spring-webflow.jar"
value="${spring.webflow.home}/spring-webflow-pr5.jar"/>

> Craig

Geeta

Re: [Shale] Re: Building shale from SVN trunk-ShaleWebContext.getChain() not found

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
On 8/24/05, gramani@intellicare.com <gr...@intellicare.com> wrote:
> Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com> wrote on 08/24/2005 04:30:11 PM:
>
> > It sounds like you re-downloaded the source distro into a directory
> > that had an old copy.  That means you won't have reflected the fact
> > that InvokeCommand was deleted yesterday.  (If you'd been using the
> > SVN repository directly, doing "svn update" would have picked this
> > up).
> >
> > Expand the source distros into a new empty directory and you'll have
> > more success.
> >

> Yes, thank you Craig. That was it. Btw, don't know if this yet another
> wrong observation, but I needed to add the path to spring-webflow.jar in
> build.xml, like:
>
> <property name="spring-webflow.jar"
> value="${spring.webflow.home}/spring-webflow-pr5.jar"/>

hmm ... that's supposed to be optional.  I'll look into it.

> > Craig
>
> Geeta

Craig