Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/08 21:26:57 UTC

Did authentication change on cordova-android.git?

It's been awhile since I submitted some code. It appears that the new url:

http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-android.git

is asking me for my id and password. I'm providing my id.apache.org
info but it gives me "fatal: Authentication failed". Is it me or is it
the server?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Re: Did authentication change on cordova-android.git?

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for spotting the mis-spelling. That actually didn't end up
being the issue. Apparently my password expired or was reset.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.