Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Stewart, Gary" <Ga...@luht.scot.nhs.uk> on 2006/07/26 16:10:04 UTC

Performance and Sitemaps

Hi there,

I've been trying to increase the performance of my cocoon deployment and the profiler has shown me that the pipeline seems quite fast but the over all time is much slower than the time in each of the components in the pipe. When I was playing with a different bit of the site I noticed that it was much faster and was wondering if it might have been something to do with the size of the sitemap in both cases. One of the main areas of my site has a very large sitemap (about 1500 lines, 22 pipelines and  80 matchers). Would this results in a noticeable performance it? If not can you think of anything the profiler might not include in its timings?

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.