Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2014/04/16 07:59:45 UTC

Jenkins build is still unstable: Roller #1227

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Roller/1227/>

Jenkins build is back to stable : Roller #1231

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Roller/1231/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: Roller #1230

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Roller/changes>

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Roller #1229

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Yes, this error message is annoying, I haven't had time to get to it.
We shouldn't have to move from install to package to get this to work --
I think the problem is that Jenkins runs the tests in a different order
than us on our desktops/laptops, and that different ordering is causing
the bug to appear.  (I.e., some of our JUnit tests are incorrectly
assuming an order to their running.)  The install-->package switch might
fix it only because it causes a rearrange of the test order, indirectly
"fixing" the problem.

The past week I've spent moving my blog from Roller 3.1 to 5.1. Also,
annoyingly, Apache's Sonar instance (where I get most of my inspiration)
has been down the past week.  On the bright side, Roller recently
climbed past 90% on its Sonar score (it was around 82% when I joined the
team), making it one of the cleaner Apache applications, even if there's
a ton more issues to fix.

Glen

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Roller/1229/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: Roller #1228

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Roller/1228/>