Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/16 23:19:50 UTC

[VOTE] Release UIMA-DUCC 2.0.0 RC3

Hi,

the Apache UIMA DUCC v2.0.0 RC3 is ready for voting.

Same as RC2 with a few fixes:
- Disabled maven changes plugin due to its limitation to generate a maximum
of 100 JIRAs
- Improved error handling to detect unavailable ports
- Changed maven compile plugin to use java 1.7 instead of 1.6
- Fixed JIRA reports for both binary and source distributions

Issues fixed in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20UIMA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%222.0.0-Ducc%22%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20ASC

The Maven artifacts are here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheuima-1063/org/apache/uima/

The source and binary zip/tars are here:
http://people.apache.org/~cwiklik/releases/uima-ducc/2.0.0/RC3/

The SVN Tag Checkout:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/sandbox/uima-ducc/tags/uima-ducc-2.0.0/

See: http://uima.apache.org/testing-builds.html for instructions how to
test release candidate.

Vote open for 72 hours.

Please vote on release:

[ ] +1 OK to release
[ ]  0 Don't care
[ ] -1 Not OK to release, because ...

Thanks.

Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-DUCC 2.0.0 RC3

Posted by Lou DeGenaro <lo...@gmail.com>.
I had to maven update all of my eclipse projects to get rid of red
x's...perhaps
that is why I see 2.0.1?

Lou.

Posted by Burn Lewis <bu...@gmail.com>.