Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Chege Kĩnũthia <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/02 04:24:50 UTC

How can I help?

Hi,

I am Chege, a freelance Java developer based in Thika, Kenya. I have no
experience in developing application servers. I look forward in
starting small and learning my way up.

I have been developing Java EE and Spring  applications and  since
2012.

Thanks,
Chege.

Re: How can I help?

Posted by Bruno Baptista <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chege,

Welcome to TomEE!

Here you will find some useful reading about how to contribute:
http://tomee.apache.org/community/index.html

We have currently a couple of Epics targeted for new contributors, I'm
sure you can find in there a task for you:

Generation of MP examples: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2285
Improving documentation: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2369

You can chose one and ask it to be assigned to you.

If you have some other Idea just shout in the list!

Cheers

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

Re: How can I help?